What is Science?
Science is a systematic approach for observing, researching and studying everything around you to discover more about them.
What is the Scientific Method?
The scientific method:
1. Ask a question.
2. Do some background research about the topic.
3. Form a carefully-constructed hypothesis based on the information collected.
4. Test the hypothesis with an experiment.
5. Analayse the data collected from the experiment. Make comparisons and draw conclusion. If the hypothesis is false or partially true, repeat again from step 3. If the hypothesis is true, continue to step 6.
6. Report the results and conclusion of the investigation.